The WPA Talent Scouts serves to identify talented athletes who have the potential to be future National and Global athletes. Scouts will attempt to attend as many school and club events with the goal of trying to identify those hidden gems.
- To identify talented athletes, and these athletes’ names must be given to the WPA Development.
- The Scouts will serve as a feeder for the WPA Coaching Hubs and affiliate Clubs
- Help nurture athletes to achieve their potential.
- Feed Athletes into the WPA Club system
- Assign coaches to talented athletes without coaches
- Provide Athletes with the opportunity to realise their potential
The programme runs over a 9-month period during the Track & Field and Cross-country season.
For more information do not hesitate in contacting the WPA Office on:
021 418 3232/Development@wpathletics.co.za