Dear Club Chairman/Secretary
Further to the WPA Transport Policy, please find below details pertaining to the Cross country League 2 where WPA will offer transport assistance to affiliated club members.
DATE: Saturday 20 May 2017
EVENT: Cross Country League 2
VENUE: ATLANTIS - SILVERSTREAM
Please take note of the POLICY IMPLEMENTATION below:
- Transport will be provided primarily as per the presented schedule.
- Transport will be offered to those club members who do not have the means to get to and from WPA events and meetings.
- Transport will only be supplied if there are sufficient numbers requesting it.
- Transport will only be supplied on a pre-determined route with limited or no deviation there from.
- Transport will be offered on a first come first served basis.
- The safety of members is paramount and no overloading will be permitted.
- The office will manage, co-ordinate and communicate all aspects of this policy.
Should your club have athletes that require transport assistance, please send the completed attached spreadsheet through to Barbara firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 11:00 on Thursday 18 May. Download the Cross Country League 2 transport document here.